Immigration Law Attorneys
Lawyers offering their legal advice on the U.S. citizenship process
Immigration, naturalization, and citizenship issues can bring families together or they can keep them apart. They can help a career along or they can devastate one. When you face such issues, it is best to seek the legal counsel of experienced immigration attorneys, such as those at Berger & Berger.
Finding the best immigration law attorneys for you
How do you know who to turn to and who is in the best position to help you? Here are a few simple guidelines to follow when looking for an immigration attorney:
- Your lawyer should belong to the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Your immigration lawyer should be familiar with all aspects of immigration, citizenship, and naturalization
- Your citizenship lawyer should be able to help you apply for naturalization and suggest ways for you to prepare for the citizenship test
- Your citizenship attorney should explain the naturalization process and whether any exemptions or waivers apply to your specific situation
- Your immigration law attorney should inform you of any obstacles he or she sees along the way that could negatively affect your ability to apply for and become an American citizen
- Your attorney should earn your trust and be able to communicate clearly with you, keeping you up to date on all matters pertaining to your case
Contact Berger& Berger, your immigration lawyers
With offices throughout New York State and in Atlanta, Berger & Berger is ready to help you with your immigration or naturalization issue, including business and individual visas, procedures, applications, and more. Call the firm's main office at (716) 634-6500 or just use the Quick Contact box on your screen.
Kelly Cipolla is a Paralegal in our employment-based immigration section. Ms. Cipolla joined Berger & Berger in 1999. She obtained a Bachelors degree in Social Sciences Interdisciplinary Programs with a concentration in Legal Studies from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1999. Her work focuses on permanent labor certification applications, physician J-1 visa waivers, second and third Preference immigrant petitions, including Physician National Interest Waivers. Ms. Cipolla also has experience in preparing H-1B non-immigrant petitions.
Our Support Staff
Patricia Enzinna, Secretary, Administrative Assistant